Skin Needling Overview
Medik8 Titanium Skin Needling devices are the latest skin rejuvenation techniques to help restore a healthy,
flawless and youthful appearance to the skin. Medik8 Skin needling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).
Safe, simple, and effective treatment
- Unsightly scars appear less obvious
- Helps to smooth away wrinkles, line, folds and skin ageing related concerns
- Dramatically increased absorption of active ingredients
Efficacy of active skincare products maximised by skin needling works through two modes of action:
- The needles penetrate through the skin to provide micro channels to maximise the absorption of the topically applied skincare product.
- The micro channels induce independent stimulation of new collagen and elastin synthesis, resulting from the skin’s natural healing response. Ultimately, strengthening skin, structure and resilience.
Similar results to Laser resurfacing, fraxel and chemical peels with a broad range of advantages and benefits:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not induce skin sensitivity to UV light
- Personal models are painless and can be used at home
- Does not cause skin damage (no ablation/removal of the epidermis)
- Can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring treatment
- Can be used on thin skin formerly treated with chemical peels and laser
- Does not pose a risk of permanent skin discolouration
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Cost effective treatment alternative
- Short or no healing time
- Easy and safe to use
Best results using Medik8 Skin Needling is usually achieved with a series of 6 treatments over a 3 month program.
Book At Skin Plus Bunbury on 9791 9417