Why choose the Skin Plus for your IPL photo rejuvenation treatments?
- We have been performing IPL Photo Rejuvenation on clients since 2006, with strict protocols and thousands of proven results.
- All our Therapists are experience qualified
Paramedical IPL Therapists
Who hold their Laser Safety Licence. Our Director has been performing IPL for some 6 years now and trains all IPL Therapists, after they have obtained their standard Laser Certificate and Equipment Training, for months before they perform IPL on clients. A knowledgeable and experience Therapist needs to know when, how and why to change your settings to reach optimal results safely.
- We offer FREE follow up appointments so you may come back in and have your treatment reviewed within 2 weeks after your treatment.
- We explain in full detail the expected realistic results which you may expect from your treatment.
- We give you detailed after care sheets with further information about your treatment for your self assurance.
- We care and wish to make sure you get your desired results from every treatment we perform. We receive most of our clients from referrals so we need to make sure you’re happy.
- We will give you advice on your long term skincare needs and promise we will deliver the results you are searching for.
You generally get what you pay for
IPL machines can vary in price from $5,000 to $200,000.
When price shopping, be aware that if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Don’t get caught spending more in the long run on ineffective treatments, wasting time and money and risking your skin.
Click here to book your appointment with qualified IPL Therapists at Skin Plus Beauty Bunbury.