Light therapy, discover the true science of LED phototherapy with Healite 11
Lutronic the world leaders in LED technology
Discover the true science of LED phototherapy. A 830/590, 633 and 415 nm LED Phototherapy System delivering concentrated Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) effectively and without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. The therapuetic use of light emitting diode (LED) light to enhance your body’s natural cellular recovery.
Common indications for LED Light therapy include wound healing, pain relief, arthritis, active acne, skin rejuvenation, hair growth, rosacea, muscle & joint pain plus much more. This treatment is pain free, non-invasive, relaxing and clinically proven treatment.
Light therapy is a relatively new technology based on using a narrowband of light delivered through Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). The light technology works because cells within the body contain receptors that absorb light naturally.
When the body is exposed to light, these receptors absorb the light waves and kick start a cellular response. Different wavelengths of light will stimulate different cellular responses within the cell.
The light acts to energise, rejuvenate and repair damaged skin and uneven skin tone, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It delivers a precise wavelength of visible red light that penetrates deep into the skin to stimulate fibroblast activity that naturally boosts the production of collagen (the protein responsible for plump, healthy skin).
Our treatment range with Healite surpasses that of just skin rejuvenation (which of course we love) as we move into combining it with out other modalities and ever increasingly using it for enhancing SPORTS recovery & rehabilitation.
Our 830nm is widely used for:
- Pain attenuation -acute pain – chronic pain- postoperative pain- Musculoskeletal pain
- Neurogenic pain
- Post care after clinical and cosmetic treatment. It is a fantastic choice to incorporate into your cosmetic injectable treatments & our other clinical facial treatments
- Wound healing improving the wound healing process and reducing the healing time
- Skin Rejuvenation where we see an increase in both collagen & elastin production, a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles with a better skin tone and texture.
- The 630nm is a great all rounder for skin rejuvenation, wound healing, Active Acne is even used for Hair regrowth with the appropriate treatment, however my favourite for the 630 (Red light- yes the bright one) is for an event when you want that extra special glow or when you need a little joy in your life majority of clients will feel and increased feeling of wellness after any of there light treatments but the 630 just gives a little extra nurturing
- last but not least the 415nm and this is only used for Active Acne best done in a combination. With clinical trials on all the above to prove there clinical efficacy.
The Advantages of Light Therapy are:
- Naturally stimulates the body’s own cellular mechanisms by photomodulation
- Not a laser or IPL so there is no heat, no side effects nor downtime
- Painless, pleasant and quick treatment time (20 minutes)
- Non invasive , non ablative safe therapy
- No damage to sub-dermal tissue
- Relaxing and calming experience
- Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as IPL laser resurfacing and cosmetic surgery such as blepharoplasty, breast reduction and augmentation.
The Natural Beauty Spot & Skin Plus has incorporated Light Therapy into their treatments for over 14 years and has continued to explore different concerns that are able to be treated with Light Therapy. Amazing results have been seen, mainly using a combination of the Light Therapy in conjunction with other treatments. Also, Skin Plus has found that when used pre and post injectables, IPL or microdermabrasion treatments; Light Therapy treatments will not only enhance results but reduce healing time.
For best results, a course of 9 treatments is recommended spaced over 4 weeks. Why not take advantage of our packages and buy Light Therapy treatments and receive 9thFree. This will maximise your results and by combining the course with cosmeceutical skincare products you will be extending the results!
Light Therapy and Lactic Acid Peel Package (9 Treatments)
“Light Therapy is an excellent add on to any facial or microdermabrasion to assist and prolong the results. A great saving and a beneficial way to keep your results up after your course each month or as a standalone treatment!