Experience the Ultimate in Waxing!
The Skin Plus uses the latest hygienic methods in accordance with WA Health Department regulations with disposable roll on waxing for legs, backs and other large areas, and disposable hot azurlene wax for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, under arms and back of neck, etc. We use a specific soft disposable brilliance wax specifically for facial hair for your extra comfort.
Pre wax solutions are applied to all body areas to be waxed, followed by powder to lift the hairs and help reduce irritation to the skin. Following your waxing, we apply a hydrating soothing cream.
The Skin Plus is one of the Best Waxing salons and our points of difference.
Tips for a smooth waxing experience?
- Ladies, if you are sensitive to waxing, we advise you to avoid it a few days before
or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow 4 weeks growth before a wax
to allow your hair follicle to reproduce.
- Leave 3-5 weeks between waxes
- If you are going on holidays, we recommend having our treatment 2 or 3 days before
you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
- Avoid any heat treatments, ie saunas for 24 hours before and 48 hours after waxing.
- Do not use moisturiser prior to your treatment as the wax will not sit on your skin properly.
Aftercare tips – Avoid all for 24 hours
- We recommend applying tea -tree lotion to all waxed areas for 3 days
- Exposure to heat treatments for 24 -48 hours (ie Sauna/steam)
- Exercise/swimming/excessive perspiration
- No perfumed products on the area
- Tight clothing
- Fake tan
- Friction/direct contact
Step out and enjoy your lovely legs all year round.